Little Memories with Jeni :)

“She’s one of the reasons why I am alone but one of the reasons why I can make things on my own.”

 (English to para mahirapan ako.)

 It’s past three in the afternoon when I finally decided to scroll on Jeni’s photos.

j5

I got a bunch of things about Jeniffer. I’ll start how crazy she is

j3

..and with things she does..(to me).

j4

(haha ako naglagay niyan.)

She likes pink. Pero hindi niya inaamin yun. Bag, pink. Pencil case, pink. T-shirt, pink. Shorts, pink. Pero wala pa naman siyang shoes na pink.

She likes sunflower. At kaya niyang patubuin yun. Hindi tulad ko na munggo palang pinapatubo, after 5 days patay na. So, nagstick na lang ako na cactus lang ang halaman ko.

She likes stickers..me toooooo!

j

She loves to eat. And she knows how to cook. At kaya niyang pasarapin ang gatas at harina, kung paano, hindi ko alam. Magic lang.

She loves dogs. At pinaka paborito niyang aso ay ang aso ko na si Melawet. At walang araw na hindi ko nakikita ang aso ko na nasa kisame. (wala pala kaming kisame.)

She loves music. She really does. Update ko kayo, kung anong kanta ang hindi niya alam.

She loves to write. Yup. And she loves to draw.

j7

Ako daw si Patrick. At siya si Spongebob. Tama. Yun ang sabi niya. (Blog ko to so ako mageedit ng mga pangyayari.)

So who’s Jeni ba? Jeni or Jeniffer. I call her Fer. Everybody calls her Fer. (sa bahay). The last thing I remember about how we’ve met was I was in their house and I took a bath and I didn’t have clothes to wear, and she lend me this pink shorts with strawberries. Parang ganito..

j-pink

And that’s how our friendship started. (Version ko yun ah. Ewan ko lang sa kanya. haha)

She loves “Bugos”. The blue bear-like monster. Hinahanap ko sa net kaso dai ko talaga masearch 😦

For almost 13 solid years we’ve been together. We took breakfast together, went to school together, same room same stuff, we’re twins. We ate dinner together, we brushed our teeth together, we slept together, and everything seems to be done together.

She loves her hair. 80% ng pagligo niya napupunta sa buhok niya. And the remaining 20%  is allocated to other bathroom stuff. Haha 😛 Una, isasalansan niya ang buhok niya sa palanggana o balde. Magsstay yung buhok niya dun, tapos i-baback flip niya yun na parang nasa commercial tapos mababasa ang mga dapat mabasa dahil sa self-made na commercial niya. She’ll apply shampoo in her hair with feelings and will make some bubbles. (Ako nakashampoo na.) tapos susuklayin niya na buhok niya. (Nagsasabon na ko.) After rinsing her hair, she’ll put some conditioner and comb it again. (Ako patapos na.) After niyan, ready na siya sa remaining 20%.

Yan eh, mga bata pa kami, ewan ko nalang ngayon kung ano ano na mga seremonyas niya.

It’s been seven years, since she left Philippines. And seeing her taking down those last steps on our stairs was one of the saddest nights I’ve ever had…And the next thing I knew, I was already alone.

Alone.

People would see me eating alone, making myself busy at one corner. And they would practically said, “Nag-iisa ka na naman Gesan.” But there’s one thing they don’t know about.

I am not..alone. 🙂

“She’s one of the reasons why I am alone but one of the reasons why I can make things on my own.”

Whenever I feel sad or estranged or something, I would just think about Jeni how she laughs when she bullies me. Yes, bully talaga siya. She would ask me in the middle of the night to scratch her feet or her back like a ganstahhhh. But I don’t mind. She’s my twin.

To end this birthday sheet, I’d like to greet you a Happy Birthday. 🙂 I miss you a lot and I am not happy that you are already engaged. Joke HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dai pa nani ko saka si ate darling nakakajan engaged ka na kay Joel. Lol. Anyways, I’ll wait for your little J’s. 🙂

 j2

PS: You can’t change the fact that you are older than me. Just thinking about that makes me happy. I love you. :* ❤

Someone likes to greet you too..

j8

How she prepared herself?

j-tatam

“isusuot ko to kasi birthday ni Apeiii”

with conviction!

HAHAHAHA

Wait for our knocks on your door! Magraduate na kooooooo 😀

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Little Memories with Jeni :)

  1. No waaay, my name’s Fer too 😁 la lang. Haha, I never had a bestfriend, and I wouldve invested more in finding one had I known it could be so close like this. 😊 ahh well, i wish I could use your quote, but i’m just plain ‘alone’ haha

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s